RE: [RawPortland] Glass Jugs and Jars

  • nrevrac
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2010

      Mirador, on se division by the new seasons and peoples co-op, usually has ½ and full gallon mason jars, if they don’t have them at the moment they usually get them restocked.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
        yes! i have a 5 and 3 gallon glass jugs at my moving sale this
        weekend! and a ceramic water dispenser and TONS of other great things
        too

        see the info here
        http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/gms/1832998738.html

        Viola Rose