Glass Jugs and Jars

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2010
      Anyone know where I can buy a 1-gallon mason jar in Portland?

      I'm also interested in large clean glass jars for collecting & transporting purified water. I'm open to using plastic, but don't want to use the large blue multi-gallon jugs I see for sale as they're made with the ever-mysterious #7 plastic.
    • nrevrac
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2010

        Mirador, on se division by the new seasons and peoples co-op, usually has ½ and full gallon mason jars, if they don’t have them at the moment they usually get them restocked.

        Anyone know where I can buy a 1-gallon mason jar in Portland ?

        I'm also interested in large clean glass jars for collecting & transporting purified water. I'm open to using plastic, but don't want to use the large blue multi-gallon jugs I see for sale as they're made with the ever-mysterious #7 plastic.

      • viola rose
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
          yes! i have a 5 and 3 gallon glass jugs at my moving sale this
          weekend! and a ceramic water dispenser and TONS of other great things
          too

          see the info here
          http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/gms/1832998738.html

          Viola Rose