Appeal for an event space

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      Hey, folks!

      Rawdawg Rory, a raw foods chef and health motivator, has another week in town during his wife's "Live my Life NOW" Trek across the country. I've been trying to find a space for Rory to share some of his cheffing tips and tricks and for the two of them to share their story, without much luck.

      I'd like to give folks a chance to meet these two amazing WA neighbors on their inspiring voyage, and so am making an appeal to the community at large... if you have a living room that can comfortably house 10-12 people (or more!) or an event space, and have an evening free this week (6/14-6/19) to host them, please contact me and we'll get something going before they leave Portland on the next leg of their adventure.

      For more information about them:

      http://www.livemylifenowtrek.com/
      http://www.rawdawgrory.com
      http://www.rawfu.com/