Excalibur 3000 serie s – living foods deh ydrators

  • GENE Younger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hi Raw Portland,

      Did you take the Krazy Kracker workshop and yearn for a dehydrator to make them.

      I ahve good news go you.

      I have an extra 9 tray that want to go to a good home where if can be used regularly.

      My friend was dehydrated but not dehydrating if you know what I mean.

      Not perfect but neither am I

      Make offer and if it rings my bells I weil sell, YES to you and deliver in PDX for a green smoothie!

      Be well and stay blessed and green.

      View a 2 minute preview of new Basic Bates Method DVD at:
      http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com/

      GENE YOUNGER

      503-708-1690

      get my newsletter at: