Re: Cacao butter?

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2010
      Hi, Angela!

      I supply high-quality cacao butter through Our Community Pantry. We are in between order cycles, but we have some overstock including 3.5 lbs of cacao butter, some nibs and powder, and almonds, sunflower seeds, and pecans.

      The butter is $11.14/lb cash or check, or $11.46/lb if you want to pay online with Paypal.

      http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ordering.html

      I believe People's Food Co-Op in SE Portland also stocks raw cacao butter.

      Be well!

      -Brion

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Angela Coate-Hermes <acoate314@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know here I can purchase raw cacao butter in the Portland area? I want to avoid the hefty shipping costs.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > :)Angela
      >
      > The debt that each generation owes to the past, it must pay to the future. -Abigail Scott Duniway
      > http://abchermes.blogspot.com/

    • brion.oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5 12:37 PM
        Hi, Angela!

        We strive to be as convenient as possible, which includes personalized pickup scheduling, so the morning of 6/16 is great. I have sent you a direct email regarding the details of your order.

        If you decide to order product with us more regularly, let's work together to get some people out your way participating with you, so that your immediate neighborhood community can form a drop of its own and monthly pickup in SE Portland can become a shared activity. We ultimately hope to have drops in every quandrant of the city.

        Also, to set the record straight for others reading, the price I quoted in my last message was an older price not reflective of our shipping costs when receiving product. I should have quoted our cacao butter price as $11.89/lb. The error on the website with older prices has now been fixed.

        Thanks for giving our product a go! Be well, everybody!

        -Brion

        Our Community Pantry
        Real Food Purchased Together
        www.ourcommunitypantry.com