RE: [RawPortland] Kombucha and Water Kefir Grains

  • Constance Rojo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2010

      My sister and I both tried that in exactly the same manner with the same off the shelf product.  Hers worked mine did not. Oh well…not a big deal.  I might try again or she might send me a baby.  She does not live near me…..

      Anyway I thought I would just check local and see if I could get one that way instead of trying to grow my own again.  There is more than one way to get the job done and I am willing to try and grow my own again.

      From: Constance Rojo <constance.rojo@...>
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 10:33 AM

      thank you.  I saw that site last night but did not know how current it was...though I would check here on the list and then go from there.  Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.