Screening Dirt! The Movie and Raw Dinner

  • mollydyanmoore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Hi everyone! The Cell Rejuvenation Center is screening Dirt! The Movie this Sunday and will also host a raw food dinner. Tickets are just $15 in advance. The movie tells the story of Earth's most valuable and underappreciated source of fertility, our soil - from its miraculous beginning to its crippling degradation. In modern industrial pursuits and clamor for both profit and natural resources, our human connection to and respect for soil has been disrupted. This movie brings to life the environmental, economic, social and political impact that the soil has. Dinner is at 6:30 and movie is at 7:00. Go to www.cellrejuvenationcenter.com for more info and to register.

      Thanks!