Re: [RawPortland] Best blender and where to buy

  • lindazoo@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2010

      i have had BOTH
      liked Blendtec size and shape but when I challenged it the machine walked around the counter top
      have had vitamix machines for 30 years but sold mine to get the blendtec
      now I again own a vitamix which Costco sells a couple times a year for $397 or something like that
      they both cost about the same
      My vote is vitamix, just wish the container was smaller.