Selling Used Omega Juicer

  • Lizz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      Selling a Used Omega 8003 Nutrition Center. Originally $239, asking $150. This juicer does everything. It juices all fruits and veggies, as well as functions as a wheatgrass press. In addition it is a pasta extruder, makes nut butters and nut and veggie pates, soy milk, coffee and spice grinder. My favorite function on it is the homogenizing screen which can be used to make ice cream out of frozen fruit. Please email me back if you are interested or for more information. You can pick it up from me either at my home in John's Landing (SW Portland, near the Bikram Yoga Studio) after 6 pm or at the PSU Campus during the day, where I go to school and work. Arrangements for delivery can be made on a case by case basis. I look forward to hearing from you!!!