Your favorite juicer and other equipment

  • jenniferleewhitman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hello all,

      I am moving back to Portland after 6 years in Sydney, Australia. We're replacing all of our appliances (different plugs and wattage), so I'm looking into juicers and blenders for when we get there in two weeks.

      I had a Champion here and loved it except for the cleanup. I've been dreaming of a Vitamix for ages (or "yonks" as the Aussies say). Does anyone use a nut milk maker or just blend and strain? I want to make it all really easy for myself, so any equipment recommendations (and good place to buy) would be much appreciated!

      I'm always amazed when I come back to Portland at all of the options available - hemp milk at Freddie's! - and I don't want to fall into that habit of convenience over quality. I have three young homeschoolers who keep me busy, so I'm a fan of equipment :o)

      Thanks in advance.

      Jen