Heather needs help unloading a few things Friday afternoon (or Saturday pm)

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
      This is from our friend Heather; can you lend a hand?

      Hi there raw and vegan pals, Im moving to Portland this weekend from Seattle- active in Seattle Raw and Vegan community and very much looking forward to Portland! I have a friend whos driving my car down this Friday and I am driving a small u-haul truck. I literally have next to nothing (gave away 80 percent of my furniture last summer) Anyway, I am moving to a studio apt in downtown Portland near PGE stadium and near W. Burnside.
      Could someone help Susan and I unload on Friday afternoon?
      and if that doesnt work- how about Saturday afternoon (and it will just be me without my friend Susan (after 3 pm) )
      I have bookshelves, a dresser, a mattress- no boxspring,
      and some boxes! THANKS SO MUCH!
      ~Heather Ann
      my cell phone is 206-354-0614