Class in Urban Farming / Permaculture

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      If you have done any reading or are at all intuitive you know the nutritional importance of growing our own food and food for others.  Here is an opportunity of a lifetime.  See you there!  Learn from a dedicated experienced woman who has helped get people started like the developers of Columbian Ecovillage.

      URBAN FARMING / PERMACULTURE

      This is six week intro class held on a 11 year old working Permaculture in SE Portland. The class is taught by Connie Van Dyke who has been living and teaching PC for 16 years.   See first hand how you and nature can work together to create your own garden of Eden.

      The class is offer by PCC starts Tuesday 4/6 to 5/11 from 6-8 p.m.  plus one field trip TBA
      Tuition 89.00  Course Number 22122
      Registration www.pcc.edu or 503 977-4934