Tuesday Night Pizza

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004
      Do you happen to have a list of ingredients for the pizza,
      side salad, soup, and dessert. I am curious to know what
      is in them.
    • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004
        Hi All,

        This is just a reminder that the second gathering of Portland's new Raw Curious Potluck will happen this Wednesday, March 10th, at 6:30 PM, at Mike's house 50 SE 62nd Ave. - just one block south of Burnside.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

        In Light and Love, Thomas
      • Jaramillo Kerry
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004

          Hi,

          The crust is made of buckwheat, apple and fresh rosemary.

          The marinara is made of tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil & oregano.  It'll be topped with zucchini and sun-cured black olives.

          The side salad will be "wilted" kale.

          The soup is either red pepper or green goddess.  Jury is still out.

          The dessert will be a fruit tartlet with vanillla coco cream.

          All the ingredients are organic.

          Hope this helps.

          Peace,

          Kerry

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9, 2004
            Hi folks,

            The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
            Wednesday August 11, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my house
            and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself! Please
            join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a great time
            to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods lifestyle. The
            potluck is for those who are curious about the living foods lifestyle
            as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is welcome and please
            bring friends!

            My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
            The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
            100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
            fruit or veggie salad is always welcome.

            In other news, check out this picture of the biggest durian ever!!!
            http://www.juntak.com/pictures/B_our_durian_star.jpg
            Wow! More pictures-> http://www.juntak.com/pictures.htm

            This link is a tribute to Gypsy Boots, who passed away Saturday
            morning.
            http://www.rawfood.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003673

            Hi Leslie,
            You asked about Alissa Cohen's book "Living on Live Food", I haven't
            seen it anywhere around Portland. I'm sure it will be available at
            the Festival, a few of the vendors should be selling it.

            Mike
          • Mike
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 6, 2004
              Hi folks,

              The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
              Wednesday, September 8, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my
              house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself!
              Please join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a
              great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
              lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are curious about the living
              foods lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
              welcome and please bring friends!

              My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
              The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
              100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
              fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. I hope to see you there!

              Mike

              mike@...
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
                Hi folks,

                The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
                Wednesday, October 13, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my
                house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself!
                Please join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a
                great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
                lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are curious about the living
                foods lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
                welcome and please bring friends!

                My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
                The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
                100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
                fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. I hope to see you there!

                Mike Snyder

                mike@...
              • Celeste Crimi
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
                  I'll have to pass along my regrets, as I'll be at SmartMonkey Food's Vegan Nights eating Risotto (my fave).

                  Have y'all considered picking another night that doesn't have a conflicting event?  I mean for the future?

                  Hope you have fun!
                  Celeste