need help from a dog-lover

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Hi,

      My mom is coming to stay in town this Thursday night through Sunday night and I need a little help. Mom can stay with me, but my landlord won't permit her dogs here.

      She has two very loving and sweet small dogs, Lucy and Desi. They love everyone and like hanging out with other dog friends. Do you know a dog-lover who wouldn't mind having two little cuties hanging around for a few days?

      If you or someone you know might be able to help out, you can reach me at rylee.k@... or 503-307-5384.

      Thanks,
      Rylee