Garden at the Farm this Tuesday, March 9th!

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      I'm posting this for our friend Bindi. Sounds great!
      -----------------------

      Transport and lunch provided to Farm In Mollala Tues March 9th..!

      Be a part of a garden..Orchard sustainable beautiful homestead..!

      I'm leaving SE Portland at 9am returning at 5 ish, I will transport and feed you lunch.

      Hands on experience in garden and animal raising
      goats, Horses, and chickens,
      blueberries, strawberries, etc..

      take some treats home!

      Call to hold space now, so we know what to prepare for..!

      BIndi

      (503) 232-0944 'land line'
      (541)761-3314 cell phone