Re: [RawPortland] Re: Slightly OT -- Vaccine-Autism

  • Cori Barth
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 21, 2010
      We have such completely different views- however, I respect your beliefs.  If one kept a very healthy lifestyle, I do believe their body would stave off disease.  I'm glad that we can have such diversity in our views on healthcare- if one studies all of the different theories, they can come to an informed decision about their own healthcare.  Sorry if I was being offensive last night.