The Raw Matrix ordering this Friday 2/19!

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hi, folks!

      I am going to be placing an order this week for The Raw Matrix, so if you'd like to get in on some high-quality raw organic food items at a reasonable price, check out the website and get your orders to me by noon on Friday, 1/19.

      In addition to my standard fare (raw nori sheets $17.50/50 sheets or by the sheet, cacao powder $12/lb, goji berries $13.75/lb), I have added some new items to the website this month:

      Gone Nuts -- these flavored raw sprouted nut combos are ridiculously good, and I am featuring four flavors (pink salt & cracked pepper, rosemary garlic green onion pistachio & almond, cilantro lime mojo pistachio & pepitas, and sun-dried marinara almond & pistachio). Scrumptious and a great treat at $5.86 for 3.5 oz packages!

      Raw Organic Virgin Coconut Oil -- this centrifuge-extracted unrefined oil has a fresher taste than others I've been exposed to. The coconuts are harvested at the perfect age, then taken to the processing plant on the plantation the same day they are picked. There is more information about the oil-extraction process on my website. $10.75 for a 16-oz jar, for use in your food and on your skin.

      Raw Organic Dried Shredded Coconut -- cut extra fine, these coconut shreds make a great sweetener-free topping substitute for powdered sugar, and taste amazing mixed in to chia pudding, raw granola, or just sprinkled on top of whatever I'm eating! A 16-oz bag is $5.50.

      These items and incan berries, the best maca in town, mesquite powder, hemp seeds, a range of cacao materials, sun-dried banana spears, and truly raw blue agave nectar are all available through the website at http://rawmatrix.net/orders.html. Please note that my costs are so low partially because I don't re-ship them anywhere, so you'll be picking up your orders at my home at 2451 SE Salmon Street in Portland. It generally takes a week for the order to arrive and be made ready for you.

      Enjoy the onset of spring! Be well!

      -Brion

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix