Introduction

  • Annalise Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      I don't post much but wanted to introduce myself and share our blogs. I'm in Salem and have been eating high-raw for 4 years. In the past 2 years I have focused more on the 80/10/10 way of doing it. My husband is about half raw, low-fat, and we have 2 kids also eating this way. It's mostly fruit for us, no superfoods or fancy meals. Our cooked foods are whole food, vegan which I eat a couple times a week, and my husband eats nightly. My blog is http://pullingdaisies.blogspot.com/ which includes homeschooling (unschooling), raw foods, natural mothering topics (story of my unassisted pregnancy and delivery in 2008). Also, my husband has a running blog at http://mindoverbodymarathon.blogspot.com/.  He is making a gradual, general transition to the 80/10/10 Lifestyle.

      Any other athletes in the group? (www.foodnsport.com is our favorite webpage!)
      Any other raw families? homeschoolers?

      --
      Annalise Jones