Re: Raw Eggs

  • girl about town
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
      Hi Rodger-
      it is not so much that there is a problem with corn, but that corn is used as a base for most chicken feed and as filler. if you give them cracked corn as a treat that is fine, but it contains certain toxins and you do not want it to be the main part of their feed.
      if you get a chance go on you tube or rent the movie "king corn"
      we get enough corn and soy in our everyday lives.

      Peace~