Re: [RawPortland] Raw Eggs

  • Roger Padvorac
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hi Celeste,
      These sound nice and I'm sorry I'm allergic to them and so can't eat them. I know of many reasons why it would be good to avoid soy as food humans or feed for animals, so that makes sense to me.

      I'm curious about why you make a point of saying you aren't feeding them corn. Is there a problem with corn?

      May your day be filled with clarity, grace, strength, progress, and warm laughter,
      Roger

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
        Hi Rodger-
        it is not so much that there is a problem with corn, but that corn is used as a base for most chicken feed and as filler. if you give them cracked corn as a treat that is fine, but it contains certain toxins and you do not want it to be the main part of their feed.
        if you get a chance go on you tube or rent the movie "king corn"
        we get enough corn and soy in our everyday lives.

        Peace~