Enjoy Great Groceries Delivered Right to Your Door!

  • annalisejones@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Hi,

      I thought you might be interested in trying spud!, the online grocery delivery service I use. Beautiful produce, local dairy and bakery products, as well as a wide range of delicious groceries. All of this and flexible delivery at no extra charge and no commitment. If you'd like to try them out you can save $25 over your first 4 deliveries. Simply go to www.spud.com and sign-up using promo code CR5-3625385.

      Take care
      Annalise

      Hello from spud!

      Hi,
      Like a grocery store, we offer a full range of grocery products at comparable prices, and you can choose exactly what you want. Better than a grocery store, we deliver right to your door at no extra cost. We also work with local suppliers to bring you the healthiest and freshest foods available.

      Give us a try and you can save $25 over your first four orders.

      Best of health
      David Van Seters
      President