Seeking Room For Rent :)

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      I'm seeking a room to rent. I am watching Craigslist for the right situation and wanted to reach out to this awesome community.

      My top two considerations:
      As I'm car-free, I'd like to be pretty close-in, on a decent bus line.
      As I'm allergic to gluten (dairy and soy, too), I'd prefer to share a kitchen with someone who is raw, vegan/vegetarian, and/or gluten free.

      If you know of something that might be a fit, please let me know. :)

      Peace,
      Rylee