Re: Raw Butter? Can I Buy It Anywhere In Portland?

  • rbkornstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hello,
      We are now offering a cow-sharing program for an organic grass fed only Dutch Belted cow, named Sundae. We will eventually offer a few processed dairy products to shareholders including real (raw) butter, kefir, creme friache, yogurt etc. We will be making deliveries of our farm products to PDX weekly, send an e-mail if you are interested. Thanks, Rachel