Re: [RawPortland] Juice Feasting in 2010!

  • prudence Dear
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      I'm interested!!!

      with love, prudence

      On Jan 12, 2010, at 10:53 AM, "wakachoochoo" <christine@...> wrote:

      Hello raw PDX!

      2010 already feels like a transformative year.

      is anyone here in portland interested in doing a juice feast? ( www.juicefeasting. com ). i am planning on doing this, and there is a global juice feast in March, but i am going to delay it for some personal reasons, including gathering the financial resources and life support.

      buying loads of produce could be expensive, and in addition i plan on adding in colonics, tons of sauna time, etc.

      anyway..who wants to join in? seems like something that would be easier if we had a support group.

      in light,
      christine

    • Emily Troper
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2010