RE: [RawPortland] Juice Feasting in 2010!

  • GENE Younger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      jimmy be free is juice fasting and coaching people in the art of JF

      In the flow with Joy, Synchronicity, & Clarity

      GENE YOUNGER

      503-708-1690

      Certified Vision Educator

      Advanced Bates Method Practitioner

      I am committed to clarity; .......mine .....yours. ---the planet !

      http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com/

      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me

      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      From: christine@...
      Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:53:20 +0000
      Subject: [RawPortland] Juice Feasting in 2010!

      Hello raw PDX!

      2010 already feels like a transformative year.

      is anyone here in portland interested in doing a juice feast? ( www.juicefeasting. com ). i am planning on doing this, and there is a global juice feast in March, but i am going to delay it for some personal reasons, including gathering the financial resources and life support.

      buying loads of produce could be expensive, and in addition i plan on adding in colonics, tons of sauna time, etc.

      anyway..who wants to join in? seems like something that would be easier if we had a support group.

      in light,
      christine

    • prudence Dear

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2010