Juice Feasting in 2010!

  • wakachoochoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hello raw PDX!

      2010 already feels like a transformative year.

      is anyone here in portland interested in doing a juice feast? ( www.juicefeasting.com ). i am planning on doing this, and there is a global juice feast in March, but i am going to delay it for some personal reasons, including gathering the financial resources and life support.

      buying loads of produce could be expensive, and in addition i plan on adding in colonics, tons of sauna time, etc.

      anyway..who wants to join in? seems like something that would be easier if we had a support group.

      in light,
      christine
    • GENE Younger
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
        jimmy be free is juice fasting and coaching people in the art of JF

        In the flow with Joy, Synchronicity, & Clarity

        GENE YOUNGER

        503-708-1690

        Certified Vision Educator

        Advanced Bates Method Practitioner

        I am committed to clarity; .......mine .....yours. ---the planet !

        http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com/

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

        To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com