Organic Sprouting Seeds, Organic Bulk Grains/seeds, Iodoral...

  • sunnymilanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      We are moving and have a few things for sale that someone here might want:

      1) I have an almost full of Iodoral tablets that I cannot continue taking. The bottle contained 90 tablets (I used about a weeks worth) and is still good, not expired. The bottle cost $26...you can have it for $10

      2) 2 large paper shopping bags full of organic bulk garins and seeds...some are: sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, buckwheat, DATES!, pecans, oats...and, more...if you are interested let me know and I will go through them to see all that I have...$10 per shopping bag.

      3) Organic Sprouting Seeds...NEW...NEVER OPENED...Large bags of broccoli...fenugreek...and, others...if you are interested I will check to see all that I have and will give you the prices which will be 1/2 off of what I paid.

      To those who expressed interest in the Organic Buckwheat Pillow, it is already sold. A woman bought it for her 92 yr old mom who always uses them, so that was nice.

      Aimee