OT: Room for rent in raw home - Vancouver/Orchards

  • sueaberle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      We will have a master bedroom available for rent right after the first of the year. We would love to find a like-minded individual or couple who are non-smoking and interested in healthy eating. Please email me separately if interested in additional details. Must be tolerant of cats and chickens (pets). :)

      Thanks -

      Sue