Re: [RawPortland] looking for dehydrator

  • Lizz bommarito
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi Laura,
      Yup, Ive got a practically new excalibur 9 tray (no timer) in black, with a few teflex sheets. I bought for $235, I would sell for $135. Let me know. you can email me at Circleakitchen@....
      Later
      Lizz

      --- On Fri, 12/18/09, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

      From: Mike Snyder <mike@...>
      Subject: Re: [RawPortland] looking for dehydrator
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 8:45 PM

      Hi Laura,

      I do!

      I'm in SE Portland. I carry almost all the Excaliburs, both economy and deluxe. 4, 5, and 9 Tray, white or black. The only one I don't have is the Excalibur with built in timer.

      If you are looking for used, I don't have any used Excalibur's, just new. I do have a gently used Good4U 10 Tray dehydrator available for a discounted price.

      Most of my dehydrators are listed at http://store. TheRawDiet. com/fode. html  , I also carry the Nesco brand.

      I also have a new book available, titled "The Everything Raw Food Recipe Book",
      http://store. therawdiet. com/everything. html
      also on Amazon at  http://www.TheRawDi et.com/amazon. html

      Best Regards,

      Mike Snyder