Re: [RawPortland] looking for dehydrator

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi Laura,

      I do!

      I'm in SE Portland. I carry almost all the Excaliburs, both economy and deluxe. 4, 5, and 9 Tray, white or black. The only one I don't have is the Excalibur with built in timer.

      If you are looking for used, I don't have any used Excalibur's, just new. I do have a gently used Good4U 10 Tray dehydrator available for a discounted price.

      Most of my dehydrators are listed at http://store.TheRawDiet.com/fode.html  , I also carry the Nesco brand.

      I also have a new book available, titled "The Everything Raw Food Recipe Book",
      http://store.therawdiet.com/everything.html
      also on Amazon at  http://www.TheRawDiet.com/amazon.html

      Best Regards,

      Mike Snyder