looking for dehydrator

  • Laura Carley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi,
      Does anyone have a decent shape excalibur for sale - 5 tier or more?
      Thanks!
      Laura C.

    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
        Hi Laura,

        I do!

        I'm in SE Portland. I carry almost all the Excaliburs, both economy and deluxe. 4, 5, and 9 Tray, white or black. The only one I don't have is the Excalibur with built in timer.

        If you are looking for used, I don't have any used Excalibur's, just new. I do have a gently used Good4U 10 Tray dehydrator available for a discounted price.

        Most of my dehydrators are listed at http://store.TheRawDiet.com/fode.html  , I also carry the Nesco brand.

        I also have a new book available, titled "The Everything Raw Food Recipe Book",
        http://store.therawdiet.com/everything.html
        also on Amazon at  http://www.TheRawDiet.com/amazon.html

        Best Regards,

        Mike Snyder
        503-771-3904
        Does anyone have a decent shape excalibur for sale - 5 tier or more?
        Thanks!
        Laura C.

      • Lizz bommarito
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009