Norwalk juicer juice

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      I am looking for people interested in carrot, carrot/apple, apple, ginger or galanga root juice on a short term 1 - 3 month basis.

      This is a stainless steel juicer recommended by the Gerson Institute as part of their cancer therapy.

      I am not happy with the way it juices greens so I want to do what it does best apples and roots.

      Thank you.

      Bill
      360 695 4482