Holiday card giveaway

  • Annalise Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      I'm sorry for posting off-topic but I really need to get some publicity. I'm trying to market my Etsy Store so I am offering a giveaway of 25 holiday cards. You can get entries for telling your friends. Please see all the details at http://rychenannalise.blogspot.com (first post) and enter! Here is the link to share with your friends -
      http://annalisestampinup.etsy.com

      Thank you so much!
      Annalise