Anyone interested in a NEW Organic Buckwheat Pillow?

  • sunnymilanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      I have an extra New Organic Buckwheat Pillow that I ordered from Canada which cost me $60 plus S&H...both the buckwheat and the pillow casing are organic...the casing zips open to remove any buckwheat you need to fit your comfort. I will let this go for $40 cash.

      I also have some extra organic sprouting seeds that I also got from Canada. The seeds are in unopened/unused packages. I will have to check to see all that I have, but, off hand I know I have eextra Fenugreek and extra Broccoli seeds...I am not sure of the price yet. I will have to check.

      Aimee