Jimmy Free's "Remember" CD Release Party- Today!

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Remember CD Release Party

      Please join us on Saturday December 12th in Portland to celebrate the release of Remember. The details are listed below and can be found on my website at http://www.jimmybefree.com/live.html, along with downloadable copies of the show flyer to share with your friends.

      Saturday 12/12/09
      Doors open at 7:00pm
      Live Music begins at 7:30pm
      14 NE 10th Ave, Portland, OR

      Featuring a live show by Jimmy Free accompanied by the power rhythms of Hope Medford on the cahon, shakers, djembe, and Dunn Dunn drums. In addition to the live music, we'll be serving the following incredibly delicious raw vegan treats!:

      * Banana Bread
      * Chocolate Milk
      * Almond Joy Cookies
      * Jicama Perogies
      * Mini-Tacos on Kohlrabi
      * Savory Cole-slaw salad
      * Hummus and Veggies

      Raw vegan hors d'oeurves and beverages will be served potluck-style. Email info@... if you would like to bring a dish.
      This is a family friendly, all ages event.

      $10-25 Sliding Scale (Nobody will be turned-away for lack of funds)

      About Jimmy Free: Seamlessly weaving many forms of traditional and contemporary music, Jimmy presents spontaneous compositions with live looping of the six-string violin. With an unconventional approach, he takes listeners on a hopeful and rhythmic adventure. Integrating various world melodies that stir the soul, his music explores the depths of our condition with hauntingly real emotion that expresses the light of hope and joy interlaced in this experience we call life. His hope is to stir in others a remembrance of gifts long forgotten and inspire them to find the courage to take their next big step toward their personal awakening.

      If you would like to volunteer, bring a dish, or have any questions, please contact Rylee Keys at info@... or (503) 307-5384.