Holiday Special Now!!!

  • Celeste Kurth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009

      Seasons Greetings All!

      Get a head start on your holiday shopping this weekend at the Marshall Center in Vancouver. This Five Star Bazaar features more than 80 Vendors selling hand made gifts and unique crafts.

      My Dragonfly Naturals Teas' will be one of them!! This is the time of year when I make up special packaging for gift giving and gift baskets for any occasion.
      If you have a special friend or need a gift for the person who has everything, consider the gift of tea. Tea represents warmth, beauty, and friendship.

      My Moraccan mint, or Winter Blend teas, make an especially welcome and festive gift!!

      If you have a passion for Tea or know someone who does, now is the time to get the best deals on Fair Trade organic loose leaf herbal and imported teas!

      If the Bazaar should cancel do to weather, I will be having a massive tea sale this week and you will have an opportunity then as well to not only buy some great teas, but sample some as well and share in our book exchange.

      If you have any questions, or feel you may want to order some tea, but can not make it to the event, you may feel free to call me anytime to order.

      619-823-5406

      Have a Blessed Holiday!

      Saturday December 12,2009

      9am-4pm