Raw chef Elaina Love needs our help...

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Dave the Raw Food Trucker just gave me a call and apprized me of a situation with one of our fellow raw foodists, Elaina Love. Elaina is a wonderful raw food chef. I've known her for many years; since the early International Raw & Living Foods Festivals in Oregon. Apparently, her son is quite ill and she has taken him to Hippocrates Health Institute. The trip is to save his life and is quite expensive. She needs some help. I plan to donate and hope you'll consider doing the same.

      Thanks,

      Jeff Rogers

      This is from Elaina's website:

      Donations for Dominic's healing at Hippocrates Health Institute

      My son Dominic was diagnosed with leukemia on Jan. 15, 2009. He underwent the traditional cancer treatment of chemo and radiation and bone marrow transplant, and the leukemia has recently come back aggresively. There is nothing more to do in the medical arena. So...I am taking Dominic to Hippocrates Health Institute in Florida for 3 weeks beginning on Sunday November 29th where he will eat a completely green, raw, vegan diet of juices and greens, get daily wheatgrass implants and oxygen therapy. I have so much faith in this way of allowing the body to heal itself that I know it will work. I will be there with him through it all.

      The therapy and airfare combined are going to be close to $20,000 and that's just for the first 3 weeks.

      Any help you can send us would be so great. Even $5. Feel free to "purchase" as many $5 donations as you are comfortable with. The gratitude I feel for you as I write this, even though I don't know who you are yet, is so huge I want to cry.

      Elaina's site:

      To donate: