Save the Date! Raw Potluck in the Gorge

  • Annette S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Warm Greetings ~

      I am anxious to host a raw potluck and have selected a January date.
      Please mark your calendars now and we will gather for amazing food and
      good times. (I will try to have some snow for those who appreciate a
      winter wonderland and clear roads and skies for the others.)

      When: January 9, 2010
      Time: 4:30PM
      Where: Annette & JulieAnne's Home in Stevenson, WA (directions will be
      sent later)

      Annette