Buckwheat for sale

  • annalisejones@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      I recently purchased a 25 lb. bag of raw hulled buckwheat from Azure Standard, and then found out my son and I are both allergic to it! Would anybody like to buy it? I paid $33. It is unopened. This buckwheat sprouts quite easily and makes a nice cereal with cinnamon or a cold dinner dish with cilantro, avocado, and lime juice.

      The only thing is, I'm in Salem. But I could meet someone in Tigard in the next couple weeks.