Short notice event

  • devrich33
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      I'm having a community meditation/energy experience event focused on Grace & Gratitude....a Feast for the LightBody & Spirit...on Nov 22 & 24th and have some other folks sharing or doing demos of their tools, products & samples or tasters of edibles that nourish the Heart, Soul & Spirit...if you have something you'd like to share ...let me know. it is on SE Belmont near the Tao of Tea. If you'd more info on the event please email me...
      Blessings
      Devin Richards
      devin@...