Re:more on dental...

  • vitalenergetics@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2009
      I'm suggesting to be careful with the grapefruit seed extract...which can also burn the inside of your mouth...I had to learn the hard way...& be sure you have a steam distilled tea tree oil if you choose that one ...many are solvent extracted & can cause more problems.  Neem oil & neem bark to create a paste will reverse level 10 periodontal disease... I most recommend Premiere Research labs www.healthline.cc  - will take you to the right link.... they have a couple of other dental products , esp the Medi dental pack & an article that I highly recommend...  i put the word 'neem' & then dental in the search area to find these more easily on the site.
      Blessings
      Devin Richards
      devin@...