Re: [RawPortland] more on dental...

  • Stacey Fassino
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      Yes, I feel that tea tree works well because it is anti-bacterial.  Doing a rinse with a few drops in water feels really good.  Your mouth feels really clean and awakened :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2009
        I'm suggesting to be careful with the grapefruit seed extract...which can also burn the inside of your mouth...I had to learn the hard way...& be sure you have a steam distilled tea tree oil if you choose that one ...many are solvent extracted & can cause more problems.  Neem oil & neem bark to create a paste will reverse level 10 periodontal disease... I most recommend Premiere Research labs www.healthline.cc  - will take you to the right link.... they have a couple of other dental products , esp the Medi dental pack & an article that I highly recommend...  i put the word 'neem' & then dental in the search area to find these more easily on the site.
        Blessings
        Devin Richards
        devin@...