more on dental...

  • annalisejones@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      I want to try that tea tree oil idea. Does it work simply because it is anti-bacterial? If that's the case, then I figure grapefruit seed oil extract would work as well. (I just say that because that's whats in m cupboard already)

      I am in Salem but I might try Centerpoint dental. They are holistic. I am really impressed so far with them because I called them just to chat and get educated about root canals and focal infections. The receptions spent 20 minutes with me, answering my questions and easing my worries - and I'm not even a patient! I'm a complete stranger. (BTW they said they see it ALL THE TIME - they pull a previously-filled root canal, and the person's disease disappears)

      Thanks for everybody's responses. I felt reassured by that first response (sorry, forget who posted it) about rinsing every time you eat, just to minimize the sugar on the teeth. I eat 80/10/10 so I'm not wiling to give up my fruit but at least I can minimize the contact with my teeth.
    • Stacey Fassino
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
        Yes, I feel that tea tree works well because it is anti-bacterial.  Doing a rinse with a few drops in water feels really good.  Your mouth feels really clean and awakened :)

      • vitalenergetics@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2009
          I'm suggesting to be careful with the grapefruit seed extract...which can also burn the inside of your mouth...I had to learn the hard way...& be sure you have a steam distilled tea tree oil if you choose that one ...many are solvent extracted & can cause more problems.  Neem oil & neem bark to create a paste will reverse level 10 periodontal disease... I most recommend Premiere Research labs www.healthline.cc  - will take you to the right link.... they have a couple of other dental products , esp the Medi dental pack & an article that I highly recommend...  i put the word 'neem' & then dental in the search area to find these more easily on the site.
          Blessings
          Devin Richards
          devin@...