Re: Dental health

  • Christine Cuilwik
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2009
      I too use Uncle Harry's tooth "paste". It's great stuff. I used to use
      tooth soap but it takes a ling time to foam, leaving a sticky soap
      residue on my teeth. Peoples sells Harry's. I also love Living
      Libations tooth oils... It's a raw vegan beauty company out of Canada
      and ALL their products are amazing but I highly recommend the yogi
      tooth serum or other tooth oil...I keep one in my car bc i love to
      brush my teeth!

      Oh and one other amazing, raw vibrational tooth product is Ascended
      Health's Oralive. They are also a raw company out of LA I think, that
      does *amazing* things with this and other products...infusing them
      with subtle energies, charging w lemurian crystals and marine
      phytoplankton . This product has probiotics in it too! This one stains
      the brush... It's a charcoal-colored paste-- but it's the only oral
      care item which you are encouraged to leave on.

      Any which way, toothpastes usually have glycerin, which can over time
      coat teeth and inhibit them from staying clean. The 4 products above
      area better bet.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • sunnymilanna
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2009
        I would avoid him like the plague. I had a terrible experience with him and his obnoxious office help. You can also tell by his extremely upscale expensive office where his patient's money goes.

        There is a great dentist in Fisher's Landing...she is also an MD (DMD)...she believes in Holistic Dentistry. Email me directly, Celeste, if you want her name and I will look in my files to find her name for you.