Receding Gums

  • NightOwl Nation
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      My teeth & gums were suffering greatly before the raw - after less than a week on raw foods it was like a miracle healing. Whenever I've been inconsistent is when I have problems - but as long as I am mostly raw 70% or more my dental health is great. Receding gums can mean many things - including but not limited to the temporary stage of releasing the microbes/toxins that may (or may not yet) have been causing problems.

    • harikrishankaur
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        People who have receding gums may want to try wheatgrass juice, drinking it as well as using it as a mouth rinse. I know many people who have benefited from this practice.

        Tashi