Re: [RawPortland] Re: Raw Foods Grocery

  • Cori Barth
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi! I'm excited about your new store.  My husband and I are about 60/40 right now, and would lolve to go about 90/10.
      (raw v. cooked ratio)  I feel great about that since he went from being a redneck carnivore to almost a vegan.  If you need any cashiers for your store I would love a job- I'm a pt student
      right now, and been laid off for well over a year (I was a medical assistant, but the office merged with another and they had to make budget costs)  At any rate, I'm excited to shop at your store.Being a student, I am always looking for fast things to take for lunch at school and things like kale snacks are hard to come by out here.  Also, if you are carrying nuts we're always looking for them.  If you had ready-made spring roll dips and maybe pre-made cold soups- miso, borcht,gazpacho- that would be something that would make life easier.  Good luck with everything!  Cori--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Micaela Villasenor <msvillasenor@...
      From: Micaela Villasenor <msvillasenor@...>
      Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Re: Raw Foods Grocery
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 3:26 PM

      Hey Celeste,

      I'm not sure if you are hiring any employees, but if you need help please notify me. I would love to be involved in getting your store off the ground.  Good Luck! :)

      Micaela Villasenor
      971) 645-8249
      PrePaid Legal Services Independent Associate
      Save $ Shopping Online with BLASTOFF!