Upcoming events and orders!

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      Hi, everybody!

      For those of you who didn't know, I've been away in Bhutan and Thailand for a few weeks. It's nice to be back in Portland with the autumn in full swing!

      This weekend, the Living Raw in Portland Meetup group will have its 100th event after just seventeen months of existence, and on the schedule of activities this weekend is a catered raw meal at Sunday Supper, a cancer lecture by Dr. T., wild foraging and a potluck with Gabrielle Chavez and Dr. T, and an ambitious hike up Mt. St. Helens. Come join us for one or more of these!

      I will be making orders this week for goodies as both The Raw Matrix and Our Community Pantry. Through The Raw Matrix, you can purchase exotic foods / raw staples like cacao and gojis (I'm not calling these superfoods anymore, because our local NW berries, mushrooms and super-greens are just as super!). Our Community Pantry supplies raw organic nuts and seeds in a community subscription buying club model, with plans to add locally-grown fruits and vegetables next growing season.

      http://rawmatrix.net/orders.html (please place your order by this Sunday 10/18, available for pickup starting 10/23)

      http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ (order by this Friday, 10/16 for pickup on Sunday, 10/25)

      If you are interested in joining Our Community Pantry but aren't yet ready to place an order, please do sign up for our newsletter at the website for reminders about our ordering dates and pickups and announcements regarding special prices and/or items.

      Be well, everyone!

      -Brion
    • nightowlnation
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
        Hey There, Brion (o:

        Welcome home!

        I look forward to seeing Thailand and Bhutan someday. Great that you got to spend time over seas.

        Your products are wonderful. Still enjoying the cacao powder. Have made raw choc. mousse a lot and also chocolate goat's milk when I can find the raw dairy - one of my favorite treats. The goji's are also wonderful, so many uses...will visit the website to see if there's anything I need right now.

        Kind Regards,

        Roxanne~