Almond Delivery

  • rawnora
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
      Hello, I'm getting ready to decide whether it would be worth it for me
      to bring almonds to Portland again like I did last year. So far there
      are only a few orders so if there is anyone else who would like to buy,
      please email me and let me know how many pounds you'd like. As a
      reminder, the price is $8.50/lb for over 20 pounds, $9/lb for under 20
      pounds. 10 pound minimum. The almonds are the Non Pareil variety --
      large, tender, sweet, fresh and certified organic. The pick up
      location would be close to People's Co-op, and it would be in early
      November, most likely on a Saturday afternoon. Thank you! Best wishes,
      Nora