Re: low iron

  • nightowlnation
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
      Floradix is a vegetarian liquid source of iron. First learned of it from an herbalist I studied under and worked for a few decades ago. I've noticed it's a bit expensive here in Portland. But if you're ever in dire need of therapeutic dosing, it's amazing. I've had intermittent issues with anemia and many of the standard supplements literally leave, for me, an unmanageable taste behind. Floradix is also strong but much easier on the gag-from-bad-taste-reflex. It can be found in well stocked herbal and/or supplements shops and well stocked health food stores. The Vitamin Shoppe carries it and tends to have lower prices.