iron ... thank you!

  • KERRY MATSON
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      wow ... what an outpouring of support!  : )

      i just wanted to thank each & every one of you who took the time to help me with my iron question.  what an amazing group of people who care about others enough to take time out of their busy days to help someone they don't even know.  i am blessed!!!

      YOU RAWK!!!!!

      blessings, kerry
    • Bellinanina
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        We are ALL blessed, Kerry! I think it's wonderful that we can all stay connected this way and have each other for support.
        Yikes! I'm going to do a bit more research on the raw cacao article posted. I guess just goes to show how important moderation really is!
        Best of luck and keep us posted on your findings and progress.

        Namaste!

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, KERRY MATSON <kerrymum@...> wrote:

        > wow ... what an outpouring of support! : )
        >

        > i just wanted to thank each & every one of you who took the time to help me with my iron question. what an amazing group of people who care about others enough to take time out of their busy days to help someone they don't even know. i am blessed!!!
        >

        > YOU RAWK!!!!!
        >

        > blessings, kerry

      • Pamela Melcher
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          Hi, Kerry,

          You are very welcome.

          We are happy to pass on what was passed on to us.

          We are part of a long lineage.

          It's the food we eat.

          It gives us energy and good vibes.

          Happiness, Peace, Health and Abundance for All!

          Many Blessings,
          Pamela

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
            Yes!  We are extremely blessed!  The support and encouragement here is incredible!

            A great big thank you to each and everyone of You!

            Much Love, Inspiration & Joy Always,
            Stacey